Sunday, June 27, 2010

10 Weeks!

I have made it to 10 weeks! I still have trouble believing that I am actually pregnant, except for the fact that my tummy is starting to expand a bit. I have an ultrasound this Tuesday too see our little peanut! I can't wait to see how much he/she has grown in the last three weeks. I am getting very anxious to find out what we are having. I would love to start buying some little things, but everything I want I would want to know what we are having.
I have been feeling great the last few days. I am hoping that sticks around. I have been having issues with my allergies. I went to the pharmacy yesterday and asked the pharmacist what he thinks would be okay for me to take, and he said nothing. The only thing he would recommend is saline nasal spray. I tried it and it works pretty good. The other issue I have been having is getting annoyed very easily. I seem to have lost my filter when I do get to my breaking point. I am trying my hardest to work on that, but hopefully that goes away with the second trimester.
Here is an updated belly picture. I have attached my six week and ten week so you can see the difference.

1 comment:

  1. WOOO!!! I LOVE that belly!! I can't wait 'till our shopping date! Its going to be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete