Thursday, June 24, 2010

First OB appointment!

I had my very first OB appointment today! I feel like that was such a huge accomplishment. I am now 9 weeks and 4 days, I have been feeling worse than I have in the previous weeks. I don't feel nausous, just yucky and extreemly tired. I can't seem to sleep too well anymore. I wish I could have one night where I could sleep the WHOLE night with out having to wake up and pee or wake up at all.
So, on to the Dr. appointment. I got to the office filled out all the paper work and waited. The nurse called me back and me pee in a cup, asked a billion questions, took my temp and my blood pressure. My blood pressure was high,but I think it was just because of nerves, but they will keep an eye on it since I have had issues with it in the past. The Dr. then came in and did a pap and pelvic exam. She said she could feel my uterus getting big and I am definetly pregnant! She told me they don't normally do ultrasounds until 16 weeks, but because I have been through so much to get pregnant she will let me come back in a week or two for an ultrasound and for a follow up with her after. So, I am extreemly exctied about that. I wanted at least one more ultrasound before the gender scan, so I am happy with that. I then had my blood drawn. The nurse took 8 vials of blood and in turned left me with a big bump and a black and blue arm. So, now I am just waiting for the u/s tech to call so I can set up my appointment.
Oh and before I forget I have not gained any weight I am the same as I was two weeks ago, so still down 3lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment