Sunday, June 6, 2010

7 weeks today :)

Well we made it another week! I feel so blessed to be caring this little angle. After being able to hear it's heart beating away it made it feel so much more real. I can't imagine what it will feel like when I feel it's first kicks. This last week was overall a pretty good one. I was feeling pretty good, until the day after the ultrasound. Friday I felt so bad I just wanted to leave work and come home. I was so tired and just didn't feel good. I could hardly eat anything because my stomach was so upset. Once I got home I went to bed and woke up at 5:30 on Saturday. Saturday was not any better I felt like I had a hangover almost. I was so tired and had an upset stomach. But today I feel great! It might have to do with the 11 hours of sleep I got and I didn't have to get up and pee until 5:45! What an accomplishment for a pregnant lady! I am getting very excited for our next ultrasound on Thursday, I wish I could get one every week. After this ultrasound I will be officially graduating to a real OB who I will be seeing the rest of the pregnancy!

Here is my belly shot from this week and last week to compare. The top one is this week and the bottom was last week. I think they look the same no growing yet. Oh and I lost a whole pound! I guess thats one more I can gain later on. haha


1 comment:

  1. Dear friend it is almost two months now since i order a pregnancy spell cast on me by Dr ZOGO from this email zogospellcasters@gmail.com and which i started seeing changes on my body since the first week of last month and it two months and i am carrying my own baby in my womb i am so happy that i finally get pregnant after all i been through. All thanks be to Dr Zogo

    ReplyDelete