Thursday, June 10, 2010

I have graduated!!!

Well that's right, I have graduated from my Fertility Doctor onto an OB! We just had our last ultrasound at the fertility doctor's office today. The baby measured a day ahead at 7w5d, and little peanuts heart rate was 148bpm. I cannot believe how much bigger the baby is this week than it was last week. It's really unbelievable, I guess they really do grown fast. The nurse says everything is measuring and looking perfect.
The nurses all came up to me after the ultrasound to congratulate me and tell me how happy they were after such a long journey we have been on. They made me promise to bring the baby in once it is born and to send pictures. I started crying when they were hugging me it was a wonderful moment. I have been to that office so many times for ultrasouds, IUI's, bloodwork, and other tests, I can't believe I am done. It was such a happy moment. Oh and I also lost 2 more pounds so far I am down a total of 3 pounds since I got pregnat and 10 pounds since I started the metformin. So I figure that is 10 free pounds I get. haha
I have made my first OB appointment for the 24th. I can't wait! I am really hoping we get another ultrasound. So cross your fingers and toes.
Here are a couple of the pictures we got from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment