Sunday, July 4, 2010

11 weeks!

Two more weeks in the first trimester! My time flies. This past week has been pretty uneventful for the most part. I had one day where I wasn't feeling very well. But, the big news is that we had another ultrasound! I was sad that Jake wasn't able to go, and I think he was a little disappointed too. The ultrasound tech was awesome she was so sweet and told me everything. The baby has grown so much in the last 3 weeks. It actually looks like a baby now. I was able to see the baby moving and wiggling around. We saw the baby stretch out his legs and moving its head up and down. It was moving so much the tech said she was having a hard time keeping up with the baby. We were able to take a listen to the heartbeat and it sounded so much stronger and faster than the last time. I think this last ultrasound made it even more real that I am actually growing a little person.
Here are some pictures from the ultrasound.


1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Grow baby grow, auntie annie loves you and can't wait to see you (well actually I can...I'll wait at least another 29 weeks til you arrive!)

    ReplyDelete