Thursday, August 19, 2010

Its been a while

I never have the energy to blog anymore, or feel like getting on the computer. I just finished school, so I have no need to jump on the computer when I get home. I sit in front of a computer screen all day at work and that's the last thing I want to do when I get home or on the weekends.
Here is an update...
I am now 17.4 weeks! I am still amazed that every week I have made it that much further. I feel like time is flying by, I am really hoping it starts to slow down a bit. We get to find out the gender of our little peanut a week from today, so after that I will not mind one bit if time drags on. We have not done one thing to prepare for this little nugget yet, and with DH working ALL the time it will be hard to get the room painted and stuff put together. I may be calling my brother or friends for some help.
I have been feeling wonderful!! I can't complain anymore, I have most of my energy back and feeling good. I have only gained 4lbs so far so I am on track to not gaining 900lbs. I feel the baby move a lot more now, and that is very exciting. I can't wait until DH is able to feel it, I think that will make this pregnancy really sink in for him. He still tells me all the time that he forgets I am even pregnant. I notice I get sore very easily, mostly in my hip joints and my back. Just giving the dogs a bath which never used to be a problem is more difficult now. I don't even know what it will be like when I am bigger. If I sit too long or stand to long that makes me sore too. But, that is about it nothing too exciting.
Here is a picture of my belly I took at 17 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment